NOT YOUR GRANNY'S ROSE WRISTLET
- Feed wire through 2 pink beaded wristlets to hold the loop shape
- Using another piece of wire, attach the 2 wristlets together and crimp in the middle to create a “bow” leaving a length of wire
- Make corsage of hot pink roses, gyp, and bear grass using iridescent Laser Leaves in place of foliage
- Pull extra length of wire up and into corsage then attach to 3rd beaded wristlet which slips over the wrist
- Trim pink corsage pins and hot glue to center of corsage
DRAGONFLY IN PARADISE
- Remove florets from Bird of Paradise, add roses and purple laser leaves to create corsage.
- Attach corsage to purple sequin wristlet using provided clip
- Adorn corsage with amethyst dragonfly Jewel Pick
TOUCH OF SUN CORSAGE
- Insert yellow 1-1/2” boutonniere pins on an angle into the heads of 3 mini sunflowers to form a ring around the edges
- Shorten the wires of 3 peridot 4-square Jewel Picks with wire cutters and insert into center of sunflower heads.
- Roll 4 Galax leaves into a cone shape, securing each with stem wrap
- Attach corsage to invisible wristlet using provided clip
- Add a bow of wired lime green ribbon and attach to corsage to hide the mechanics
FROM THE HEART ROSE BOUQUET
- Form a small bouquet of 7 red roses, tape together. Using Ti leaves, fold over to form a loop and secure to under rose heads
- Slip bouquet into tussie sleeve. Cinch and knot with attached strings, trimming unused lengths
- Place 1 ruby round Jewel Pick into center of each rose. Bend 4 ruby heart Jewel Picks with pliers and dab with hot glue to insert into bouquet at random. Cut heads off 2 additional ruby heart Jewel Picks and set aside
- Make 2 coordinating bows of #3 picot ribbon and tie around tussie sleeve. Hot glue remaining 2 ruby heart heads to ribbon to adorn
SNAPDRAGONS, ROSES & BEAR GRASS, OH MY!
- Create two large corsages with snapdragons, roses and iridescent Laser Leaves in place of foliage. Loop bear grass and wrap to secure. Attach to each corsage.
- Make a small swag by taping corsages end to end then pin on an angle to L Heart pillow using pearl headed corsage pins.
- Using wire cutters, shorten lengths of clear round Jewel Picks and additional corsage pins.
- Hot glue Jewel Pick and pin heads to cover connected area of corsages and add additional ribbons if needed.
- Slip small pieces of wire through dendrobium florets.
- Wrap together with green Laser Leaves to secure
- Attach corsage to green Sequin Wristlet using clip provided.
- Add green organza bow to cover clip
- Using wire cutter, snip heads from fuchsia round Jewel Picks and attach to corsage with dabs of hot glue